AC and Heater Repair Carrollton, TX
Fast Reliable Service
1st Class Air Service provides fast, reliable AC repair Carrollton, TX service. We also provide air conditioning maintenance, tune-ups, installation and sales services. Call: (972) 846-8819 and get a professionally trained and certified AC technician to repair your air conditioner today. We’re trusted by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with a consistent A+ rating since 2012.
Air Conditioner Maintenance
Regular AC maintenance is very important for the over-all performance of your AC unit. Getting regular AC maintenance can help extend the lifespan of your AC unit, provide peak performance and keep the unit working at it’s max efficiency. Air conditioner maintenance can also help pinpoint and get rid of potential health hazards, such as mold build-up within your AC ducts. Another benefit of AC maintenance is to identify future breakdowns ahead of time, so you are well prepared in advance. Call 1st Class Air Service and get your AC maintenance done today.
AC Troubleshooting Tips: For AC Repairs In Carrollton, Texas
Things to check before calling for AC repairs in Carrollton, Texas:
- AC Won’t Turn On: In the situation where the AC unit won’t turn on, the first thing to check is your main breaker. You may have encountered an electrical surge, which can cause the AC breaker to trip. Go to the main breaker box and check to see if the breaker has been tripped. If the breaker is tripped, simply switch it back on. Now turn your AC on. If the AC turns on but the breaker trips again, this could indicate another issue that needs to be diagnosed. Do not try to turn the AC on again, instead call 1st Class Air Service to get one of our AC technicians to diagnose the issue.
AC Blows Hot Air: This could be due to two reasons. See below:
- Thermostat Setting: Sometimes, without your knowledge children can mess with the thermostat setting. During their playful behavior they could have accidentally set the temperature to the wrong setting. Check your thermostat setting and make sure it’s at a comfortable setting. If the setting is good, then move to the next step below.
- Air Filters: If you’ve not been getting regular AC maintenance on your AC unit then checking your AC air filters is something you should check immediately. Clogged/blocked air filters tend to cause the AC unit to blow hot air even if it’s set at a cool temperature. Check your air filters and if you find them to be clogged, clean them if possible. If the air filters are beyond cleaning then get them replaced. If after cleaning or replacing the air filter the AC still blows hot air, then give us a call and we will send out an AC technician who will diagnose the root cause of the problem.
Troubleshooting did not help? If you’ve tried the tips above and your AC unit still won’t function properly, then it is time to call in the professionals. Call us and our friendly dispatchers will set you up with an AC repair service call in Carrollton, TX.
Best AC Repair in Carrollton, Texas
1st Class Air Service is a trusted AC repair company in Carrollton, TX. We believe in transparency and customer satisfaction. We don’t just say we’re the best we prove it. Check out what our customers have to say about us on the following peer-to-peer home services review sites.
- Houzz: Were listed on Houzz, which is a very popular home services website with millions of visitors monthly. It helps to connect you with top professionals in your area for home services. 1st Class Air Service has been awarded “Best Of Houzz 2018” and “Best Of Houzz 2019”.
- HomeAdvisor: Were screened & approved by HomeAdvisor with 61 verified customer reviews and a near perfect five star rating.
- Better Business Bureau (BBB): We’ve been listed on BBB for the past 11 years with a consistent A+ rating. When consumers want to find trusted businesses they go to BBB.
- Angie’s List: With 300+ verified customer ratings and an A rating we’ve been listed on Angie’s List for the past 9 years. Angie’s List is one of the most popular peer-to-peer reviews sites for home services. Millions of people go to Angie’s List to find professionals who provide AC repair services in Texas.
- Expertise: 1st Class Air Service is listed as the best HVAC company in 2019 by Expertise.com. Expertise is a major website that people use to find experts in their area.
Our Commitment For AC Repairs Carrollton, Texas
- Trained & Certified AC Repair Technicians
- Fast & Reliable Service (Without Hassle)
- Friendly & Knowledgeable Staff
- Customer Satisfaction Is Our No. 1 Priority
Air Conditioning Services In Carrollton, Texas
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Air Conditioner Maintenance
- Air Conditioner Tune-Up
- Air Conditioner Sales
- Air Conditioner Installation (Installed To Carrollton, TX city code)
- Emergency AC Repair Service In Carrollton, TX
- Maintenance Contracts Available
AC Repair For All Makes & Models in Carrollton, Texas
1st Class Air Service provides AC repair services on most makes and models of air conditioning units in Carrollton, TX. We don’t play the brand loyalty card with our customers. We believe you are entitled to AC repair services in Carrollton even if you did not buy your AC unit from us.
Here is a short list of A/C makes we service, but not limited to:
- Amana, American Standard, Armstrong, Bryant, Carrier, Coleman, Ducane, Frigidaire, GE, Gibson, Goodman, Heil, Janitrol, Kenmore, Lennox, Maytag, Nordyne, Payne, Rheem, Ruud, Trane, Westinghouse, Weather troll, York & More.
Air Conditioner Installation Service in Carrollton, TX
AC installation is a complex procedure which requires a lot of factors to fall in place. If your AC installation goes wrong, it could end up costing you huge either right away or down the road. Never settle for an amateur AC technician to install your AC.
1st Class Air Service is a trusted AC installation company in Carrollton with 30+ years of experience.
Why You Should Hire 1st Class Air Service To Get Your New Air Conditioner Installed In Carrollton, TX:
- Experience: We’ve been in the HVAC business for over three decades.
- Expertise: All of our ac technicians are professionally trained & certified.
- Guarantee: 1st Class Air Service is a licensed and insured company. We stand by every job we perform.
- Trusted: We’ve been dominating most peer-to-peer home services review sites with A ratings and hundreds of positive reviews by verified customers.
- City Building Code: Every ac installation we perform is done according to your city code (Legal & Accordance To City Law).
New Air Conditioner Sales In Carrollton, TX
Are you searching for the perfect new AC unit for your home or office? Give 1st Class Air Service a chance to help you find the RIGHT AC unit for your unique requirements. Every home or office in Carrollton, TX has its own unique requirements and it is extremely important that your new AC unit caters to them all.
To find the perfect AC unit, each location needs to be assessed ahead of time which is also known as an initial site survey. The site survey helps you to figure out which AC unit will be “RIGHT” for you, by noting down the electrical set-up, dimensions, space availability, cooling requirements. Once our AC technician has completed a site survey they will be able to give you the best options for your location while staying within your budget.
Since “Customer Satisfaction” is our top priority, we choose to sell Lennox brand air conditioners. Lennox is one of the most popular and in-demand AC brands in the market place. Lennox manufactures state-of-the-art AC units which are also highest in efficiency. Lennox offers AC makes that have a SEER rating of up-to 26, which is one of the highest SEER rating you can get. Higher SEER ratings mean it will cost you less to use the AC unit and will be gentle on the environment.
Worried About Financing? Click here to see financing options.
Need an air conditioner installed in Carrollton, TX? Contact 1st Class Air Service today and hire the experts to get the job done “RIGHT” the first time.
Furnace Repair Balch Springs
If you are needing furnace repair Balch Springs service, check 1st Class. 1st Class Heat and Air is a family owned company that services Balch Springs. Balch Springs, Texas is a suburb of Dallas and a city in Dallas County. At the 2010 census the population was recorded at 23,728. It is approximately 16 miles east and slightly south of Downtown Dallas. Interstate 635 runs through Balch Springs and Interstate 20 and U.S. Highway 175 run along the southern border. Historically, John M. Balch settled in unicorporated Dallas County around 1879. The area is south of Mesquite. Balch Springs got it’s name from springs that were found on Mr. Balch’s property. One of the springs ran year-round. Even though Balch moved away only a few years after his arrival, the name continued to be used. Balch Springs was incorporated on June 13, 1953. It happened because there was fear that Dallas would annex them. As the population continues to grow in Balch Springs, 1st Class would like to be part of that growth. We offer both residential and light commercial service. Call 1st Class if you need furnace repair Balch Springs service.
- $49.90 Furnace Repair Balch Springs Service
- Financing Available
- Gas Furnace Repair
- Heat Pump Repair
- Trained Heating Technicians
- 7 Day Balch Springs TX Service
- Emergency Repair Service
- Angie’s List Super Service Awards
- BBB Member
- Free Estimates on New Equipment
- Quality New Furnace Installation
Providing Furnace Repair Balch Springs Service on All Makes and Models
Do you need furnace repair Balch Springs Service? Do you have an unknown brand of equipment? It’s no problem. We can repair them all if there are parts available. Here are some of the brands of equipment that we repair.
- American Standard
In addition to furnace repair we also sell and install air conditioning condensers, compressors, evaporator coils, gas furnaces, heat pumps, electric air handlers, thermostats, and UV lights. Call us for a free estimate on new heating and air conditioning equipment.
Choosing a Company for Furnace Repair Balch Springs Service
Is it time to choose a company for furnace repair Balch Springs service? We would like you to consider 1st Class Heat and Air. We work extremely hard for our customers. 1st Class has earned multiple Angie’s List Super Service Awards. Angie’s List customers write reviews about their experience with the contractors they have hired. Angie’s List presents a yearly award based on these reviews. We are also a member of the BBB. The Better Business Bureau handles complaints by customers who were not happy with the service they receive. We have an excellent rating with the BBB. Our customers are really important to us. We understand that without customers we are out of business. When you are happy with the furnace repair Balch Springs service you receive, please refer our company to your neighbors and friends.
Gas Furnace Repair Balch Springs
Choose 1st Class for gas furnace repair in Balch Springs, TX. Your gas furnace could be having problems with:
- Blower Motor
- Flame Sensor
- Circuit Board
- Limit Switch
No matter what problem you are experiencing with your gas furnace we can help. We offer lightning fast gas furnace repair in Balch Springs, TX. Even if you need emergency after-hours service we can help. We stock our service trucks so we can handle most after-hours calls without delay.
Balch Springs, TX – Heat Pump Repair
Are you looking for heat pump repair in Balch Springs? Look no further. 1st class can repair your heat pump fast. If you own a heat pump, you have an air conditioner with a reversing valve. The reversing valve allows the refrigerant to reverse direction. This means that instead of taking heat out of your house and putting it outside like an air conditioner, it can reverse direction and take heat from outside and put it in your house. Heat pumps are very effective until the balance point is reached. When the temperature drops below the balance point, the auxiliary heat should be used. The balance point is not a fixed number. It can vary because of many factors. A rough number for the balance point is high thirties Fahrenheit. When you repair a heat pump, you could be repairing the air conditioner part or the auxiliary heat. The auxiliary heat would be a gas furnace for a duel fuel system and electric heat strips for an electric system. If you need Balch Springs heat pump repair, try 1st Class Heat and Air.
New Furnace Installation Balch Springs, TX
If you need a new furnace installation in Balch Springs, call us now. We have excellent installation crews who do quality work. We can get an installation crew to your home and have your house toasty warm in no time. You will be telling your Balch Springs, TX neighbors and friends about our company. All you need to do is call. We will send a representative who will give you a price on a new furnace installation. If you need a complete system, we would be happy to do that job also. Call us now, for new furnace installation in Balch Springs, TX.
Furnace Repair – Zip Code 75180 – Balch Springs TX
1st Class Heat and Air provides furnace repair Balch Springs in Zip Code 75180. We also service the neighboring cities of Dallas, Mesquite, Rockwall, Garland and Heath. When it comes to furnace installation and repair you can count on 1st Class Heat and Air.