AC & Heating Repair Flower Mound, TX
Fast Reliable Service
Do you need AC repairs in Flower Mound, TX? Call 1st Class Air Service today to get a certified and trained AC technician to perform AC repairs at your location. We’ve been in business for three decades and provide fast, reliable AC repair services in Flower Mound, Texas. Call: (972) 846-8819 and get AC repairs done fast. We also provide AC maintenance, AC tune-ups, AC installation and AC sales in Flower Mound.
Air Conditioner Maintenance
Every A/C model requires regular AC maintenance to provide high performance. Get a 1st Class AC tune-up by a professionally trained & certified AC technician. It is recommended (Energy.gov) to get regular AC maintenance to keep your AC functioning at its peak performance. Regular AC maintenance not only keeps your AC performing like new, but also helps extend the lifespan and helps you find and exterminate potential health hazards.
A/C Troubleshooting Tips For AC Repairs In Flower Mound, Texas
Tips before calling for ac repairs in Flower Mound, Texas:
- CHECK AIR FILTERS: If your AC unit turns on but blows hot/warm air then you need to check your AC air filters. A clogged air filter can cause the AC to blow warm air or not work properly. Clean air filters not only keep the air quality in check, they also help in keeping the AC functioning at its optimal performance.
- CHILDREN: If you have a remote thermostat or a smart LCD thermostat, there is a chance that one of the kids accidentally messed around with the settings. Check the settings on your thermostat to see if they are set at a comfortable setting. You would be surprised at how often the little ones end up messing with the thermostat settings.
- BREAKER TRIP: If your AC unit does not turn on at all then this could be the issue. Sometimes, without your knowledge or realization your home or office in Flower Mound, TX could have endured an electrical surge. Electrical surges typically cause the main breaker to trip. If you find this is the case, simply switch the main breaker back on. Now try turning on the AC unit again. If the main breaker trips again, then do not switch it back on because there is another issue that needs to be diagnosed by a professional.
If you’ve tried the troubleshooting tips above without any luck, then it is time to call in the professionals. Give us a call and set-up a service call. Our knowledgeable dispatchers will be happy to sort out any issues they can over the phone and set you up with a service call for AC repairs in Flower Mound, TX.
Best AC Repair Service in Flower Mound, Texas
We are a trusted HVAC company in Flower Mound, TX. When you hire us on the job, you can rest assured your AC repairs will be done by a trained & certified AC technician. Our company is licensed and insured, which gives you peace of mind knowing that we stand by every job we perform.
We have been dominating peer-to-peer home service sites with consistent A+ ratings and five star reviews. Don’t take our word for it check us out on the portals such as HomeAdvisor, Angie’s List, Houzz and Better Business Bureau (BBB).
We’ve been accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2012. We have a consistent A+ rating. Millions of customers consult BBB’s site to find the high quality home service providers in Texas.
We are dominating Angie’s List, With over 300+ customer reviews, and a consistent A rating. Angie’s List is one of the most popular “go to” sites for millions of US based customers, when they need to find professional HVAC service providers.
We have a five star rating with verified customer reviews on homeadvisor.com.
Our HomeAdvisor Achievements: Homeadvisor Top Rated, Elite Service, Screened & Approved badge, Winner of 2017 Best Of, and many more.
HomeAdvisor is a website that millions of Americans use daily to find professional high quality HVAC services. The site also compiles verified reviews of customers, so you can see what others think of the service. Since HomeAdvisor has real customer reviews, it helps others to trust the business.
Our Commitment To You
- Trained & Certified AC Repair Technicians
- Fast & Reliable Service (Without Hassle)
- Friendly & Knowledgeable Staff
- Customer Satisfaction Is Our No. 1 Priority
Air Conditioning Services In Flower Mound, Texas
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Air Conditioner Maintenance
- Air Conditioner Tune-Up
- Air Conditioner Sales
- Air Conditioner Installation (Installed To Flower Mound, TX city code)
- Emergency AC Repair Service In Flower Mound, TX
- Maintenance Contracts Available
AC Repair For All Makes & Models in Flower Mound, Texas
We provide service on most AC brands. If you have an AC unit that requires repairs, do not hesitate to call us. We believe in providing service to every customer that calls in for service. We do not get bound by brand loyalty. We won’t reject service if you have not bought your AC unit from us.
Here is a short list of A/C makes we service, but not limited to:
- Amana, American Standard, Armstrong, Bryant, Carrier, Coleman, Ducane, Frigidaire, GE, Gibson, Goodman, Heil, Janitrol, Kenmore, Lennox, Maytag, Nordyne, Payne, Rheem, Ruud, Trane, Westinghouse, Weather troll, York & More.
Air Conditioner Installation Service in Flower Mound, TX
1st Class Air Service offers fast and reliable AC installation services in Flower Mound, TX. Getting the most out of your new AC unit greatly depends on a successful installation. This is why you need a professional AC technician to do your AC installation. When you get an amateur or self-proclaimed AC technician to do an AC installation, you run the risk of installation failure and damages.
Here’s what can go wrong when you don’t have a professional on the job.
- AC can be damaged during the installation.
- AC won’t provide the level of efficiency it was meant to provide.
- Severe water damage from poorly designed drainage system.
- You may need to get the work done again costing you double.
Why You Should Use 1st Class Air Service To Get Your New Air Conditioner Installed In Flower Mound, TX:
A new AC unit installation in Flower Mound, TX doesn’t have to be a stressful issue. Choose 1st Class Air Service for your AC installation to find out how we make AC installation worry-free & simple.
- Experience: We have over 30+ years of experience in the HVAC business.
- Customer Satisfaction: We are on all major home services websites with A+ ratings and very positive reviews by verified customers.
- Peace Of Mind: We are a licensed and insured company, which means we stand by every job we perform. You can sleep easy at night knowing you’re protected.
- Quality: All of our AC technicians are professionally trained & certified. We don’t hire or send AC technicians that are amateurs.
- Rules & Regulations: We perform each installation according to Flower Mound, TX city building code. Making sure each installation is performed within your city law.
One small mistake during an AC installation can end up costing you huge. Unfortunately, most of the times a customer won’t be able to tell if an AC installation was done properly until it’s too late. This is why you need an HVAC company that stands by their work even after they have completed the job.
Our goal for each installation is customer satisfaction and quality workmanship. We believe in long-term relationships with our customers, in-fact providing honest service has helped us thrive in the HVAC business in Flower Mound, TX.
Let 1st Class Air Service install your new AC unit the way it was meant to be installed. Enjoy optimal performance out of your AC unit and sleep easy at night, knowing your AC was installed by the professionals at 1st Class Air Service.
New Air Conditioner Sales In Flower Mound, TX
If you’ve got an old inefficient AC unit that is in need of frequent repairs, it could be time to consider replacement.
Technology is always getting better is a fact we all know. If you have a old AC then more than likely it is running on obsolete technology. Which means if you buy a new ac unit you can get better performance, cooling and efficiency out of it while spending less on energy bills every month. Plus you can pat your self on the back by knowing that you’re helping the planet out by using less energy.
So how do you use less energy and get better performance out of an AC system?
You buy a Lennox AC, that’s how. Lennox brand of air conditioners are some of the most advanced units in the market right now. They are built to last you a long time. Did you know that Lennox has air conditioning units with a SEER rating of up-to 26. A SEER rating as high as 26 means you will be using extremely low amounts of energy compared to your old AC unit. This means you can stay cooler and end up paying less for your electricity bills in Flower Mound, Texas.
Worried about financing?
No need to worry because 1st Class Air Service has you covered. Check out our financing options for AC sales in Flower Mound, TX.
Furnace Repair Flower Mound
Do you have a need for furnace repair Flower Mound service? Is your heating equipment broken down and your house freezing cold? Try our heating repair company. 1st Class Heat and Air offers both residential and light commercial service in Flower Mound, TX. Our heating and air conditioning company is family owned and operated. Have you arrived home to a cold house after work? Give us a call. We stock our trucks with the most common parts so we can make most repairs that evening. If you schedule service, we will give you a repair estimate before any work is done. When you choose furnace repair Flower Mound service, you get:
- $49.90 Flower Mound Heating Repair Service
- Competitive Prices
- Maintenance Contracts
- 7 Day Flower Mound Repair Service
- Top Quality Heating Equipment Installation
- Financing Available (w.a.c.)
- Emergency Service
- Free Estimates on New Equipment
- Multiple Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- Best of Houzz Award
- BBB Member
Furnace Repair Flower Mound Service on All Makes and Models
1st Class provides furnace repair Flower Mound service on all makes and models of heating equipment. If you need new heating equipment we also sell and install gas furnaces, electric air handlers and heat pumps.
- American Standard
Flower Mound Heating Repair Service
1st Class offers Flower Mound heating repair service. We work hard to provide the service that our customers expect. We have earned the Best of HomeAdvisor award. Additionally, our company has earned multiple Angie’s List Super Service Awards. This is a yearly award given by Angie’s List based on reviews and service to Angie’s List customers. 1st Class is also member of the Better Business Bureau. We have an excellent rating with the BBB. When you need Flower Mound heating repair, choose 1st Class Heat and Air.
Heat Pump – Flower Mound Repair
Do you own a heat pump and think you need furnace repair Flower Mound service? If you have a gas furnace and a heat pump, you have a duel fuel system. If you do not have a gas furnace your auxiliary heat likely is provided by heat strips from an electric air handler. Whether you use gas or electric for your auxiliary heat in your heat pump system, we can repair it.
An air conditioner moves heat from your house and puts it outside. By means of a reversing valve a heat pump is basically air conditioning in reverse. A heat pump can take heat from the outside and put it in your house. Even though it is cold outside a heat pump can extract heat and be effective until the temperature gets below the high 30’s Fahrenheit. Understand that is cheaper to move heat than create it when using electricity. The heat from a heat pump is very consistent and even when compared to a gas furnace. When you need heat pump repair, use 1st Class Heat and Air.
Gas Furnace Repair Flower Mound
If you are needing gas furnace repair flower Mound service, we can help. Are you needing a blower motor. a capacitor or a gas valve? Most likely you don’t know what you need, you just know that it is cold in your house. Either way we can get the job done. By the way, if your air filter is dirty it can cause the high limit switch to shut your heating system down. That lack of air flow causes the system to get too hot. This excessive heat will cause the high limit switch turn the gas furnace off. If your gas furnace is not working properly, set an appointment today. You can also ask for a heating safety checkup. No matter what brand of gas furnace you have, we can service and repair it.
Furnace Repair – Flower Mound Zip Codes
We provide furnace repair service in the following Denton County, Flower Mound, TX Zip Codes: 75022, 75027, 75028, and 75077. We also service Coppell TX 75019, Highland Village, 75077, Little Elm, 75068 and Lewisville 75057, 75067, and 75077.