Murphy Heating and Cooling Services
Helping You Stay Comfortable in Any Weather
If you are too hot or too cold in your Murphy, TX home, call us now! We can get an HVAC technician to your home fast. Even if it is in the evening, we can take care of most furnace, air conditioner, or heat pump repair problems without delay. We maintain stocked trucks and a stocked warehouse, so evening and weekend calls are no problem.
1st Class Heat & Air, Inc. is a heating and air conditioning company that provides residential and light commercial service. When you call our Murphy team, you are calling a company that will stand behind the work that we do. Not only do we have top-quality repair technicians, but we also have excellent equipment installers. When you need repairs, maintenance, and more in Murphy, TX, choose 1st Class Heat & Air, Inc. We offer:
- $49.90 Equipment Repair
- Competitive Prices
- Financing Available
- Gas Furnace, Air Conditioner, and Heat Pump Repair
- Maintenance Contracts
- Trained Technicians
- Quality Equipment Installation
- Service That’s Earned Us Multiple Angie’s List Super Service Awards
- Emergency Repairs
- Availability 7 Days a Week
Tips to Keep Your Equipment Running Smoothly
- Keep the Outside Condenser Coils Clean – If you want your air conditioning system to operate at peak performance, you must keep the condenser coils clean. Heat is expelled from the air conditioner by the air conditioning condenser coils. When trimming or mowing around the condenser, be sure to turn it off, otherwise grass and dirt can be sucked into the coils. Additionally, the condenser coils should be washed off several times during the summer. It the equipment is a heat pump, it should also be washed off in the winter.
- Keep the Evaporator Coils Clean – Keeping the evaporator coils clean is as simple as regularly changing the unit’s filter. Use pleated filters as opposed to the fiberglass ones, as fiberglass filters allow too much dirt to get to the coils. If you do not change the filter regularly, it will lead to expensive repairs. If the coil gets dirty there is a good chance it will need to be removed to be cleaned.
- Use Fans – If you use fans you can raise the temperature in the house several degrees and still be comfortable. It is much cheaper to operate a fan than the air conditioning system. If you leave the room, turn the fan off. Fans cool people, they do not cool the room. People generate heat and the heat slowly radiates away them. There is basically an envelope of heat that surrounds the body. A fan blows the heat away. Raising the temperature will save money on the electric bill and save wear and tear on the equipment.
- Use a Programmable Thermostat – Programmable thermostats save money because they never forget to raise the temperature of your air conditioner or lower the temperature of your heater when you go to work. It also helps at night when you are sleeping soundly in your home. After you fall asleep, your body cools down and you can be comfortable at a higher temperature. The programmable stat will adjust the temperature and you will never know it. Nest thermostats are now the way to go, as they learn the program by your thermostat adjustments.
- Insulate Your Home – Attic insulation can keep you from throwing money away. Invest in insulation to help protect your investment and keep heated and cooled air inside where it belongs.
By following these tips, you can save on your electric bill and prevent wear and tear on your equipment. However, when you do need professional help for your furnace or air conditioner, call (972) 846-8819 or fill out our online contact form to schedule an appointment with our local experts!
We Repair All Makes and Models
When you call our Murphy team for repairs, we guarantee that we can get the job done. Our technicians can repair and maintain all makes and models of gas furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, and more. That includes air conditioning compressors, condensers, air handlers, and thermostats.
We Service All of These Brands and More!
- American Standard
Call (972) 846-8819 today to learn more about our full range of HVAC services!