Heating & AC Repair in Rowlett
Reliable Service from Licensed & Insured HVAC Professionals
Here in Texas, we can see extreme highs and lows in temperature, and sometimes all you can think about is getting somewhere with reliable heating and air conditioning. Rowlett residents can trust 1st Class Heat & Air, Inc to provide exceptional heating, cooling, and indoor air quality services to help them stay comfortable. We offer the quickest and most consistent HVAC repair services in the area and have been awarded theAngie’s List Super Service Award multiple times. Additionally, we’re a proud member of the Better Business Bureau, and have received both theBest of Houzz and theBest of Home Advisor awards. We are proud of our efficiency when it comes to providing one of the most necessary services in Texas, air conditioning!
Our Commitment to Every Customer Seeking HVAC Services:
- Trained & Certified Technicians
- Fast & Reliable Service (Without Hassle)
- Friendly & Knowledgeable Staff
- Customer Satisfaction Is Our No. 1 Priority
Services We Provide Include:
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Air Conditioner Maintenance and Tune-Ups
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Heater and Furnace Repair
- Heater and Furnace Maintenance and Tune-Ups
- Heater and Furnace Installation
- 24/7 Emergency Repair Services
- Preventative Maintenance Contracts
Tips to Keep Your Heater, Furnace, and Air Conditioner Running Smoothly
- Change the Air Filter – Regularly changing the filter in your air conditioner or furnace can prevent the buildup of dirt, dust, and other harmful substances. When these substances collect inside your unit, they can cause essential components like condenser coils to break and require expensive repairs.
- Buy Air Filters in Bulk – It is much cheaper to buy packages of filters than single filters. Purchase large packages of filters and change them often.
- Invest in Regular Maintenance – Purchase a maintenance contract. Regular maintenance can greatly reduce the need for air conditioner or heater maintenance.
We Service All Makes and Models
HVAC specialists often have brand loyalty to one or two manufacturing brands. However, we do things a little differently. We service equipment regardless of the manufacturer. Being able to work with all different types of air conditioning and heating units allows us to be more available to help more customers get the services they require. You won’t need to call us to see if your unit is one of our brands - all brands are our brands!
We Service All of These Brands and More:
- American Standard
- Weather Troll